- Policy for users of the website
The Data Controller, as subsequently identified, may modify or simply update, in whole or in part, this Information by informing Users. The changes and updates will be binding as soon as they are published on the Application.
The User is therefore invited to read the Privacy Notice at each access to the Application. In the event of non-acceptance of the changes made to the Privacy Notice, the User is required to cease using this Application and may request the Owner of the processing to remove their personal data.
1) Personal Data collected by the Application
- The Data Controller collects the following types of Personal Data:
1. Contents and information voluntarily provided by the User
• Contact data and contents: these are the Personal Data that the User voluntarily provides to the Application during its use, such as for example personal data, contact details, credentials for access to services and / or products provided, personal interests and preferences and other personal content, etc. Failure to provide the User with Personal Data, for which there is a legal, contractual obligation or if they constitute a necessary requirement for the use of the service or for the conclusion of the contract, will make it impossible for the Data Controller to provide all or part of its services.The User who communicates to the Data Controller of Personal Data of third parties is directly and exclusively responsible for their origin, collection, treatment, communication or dissemination.
2. Data and content acquired automatically during the use of the Application:
• Technical data: the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this Application may acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified Users, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with Data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes the IP addresses, or domain names used by Users who connect to the Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
• Usage data: Personal Data relating to the use of the Application by the User may also be collected, such as the pages visited, the actions performed, the functions and services used.
1. The Personal Data collected can be used for the execution of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and for legal obligations as well as for the following purposes:
2. Support and contact with the User: to respond to the User's requests and help him in case of problems.
3. Statistics only with anonymous data: to perform statistical analysis based on aggregate data or which do not allow the identification of the User. Personal Data is communicated to Google LLC.
3) Processing methods
The processing of Personal Data is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In some cases, subjects involved in the organization of the Data Controller may also have access to Personal Data (such as for example, staff for management personnel, sales area employees, system administrators, etc.) or external subjects (such as IT companies, service providers, couriers, hosting providers, etc.).
The subjects above-mentioned, if necessary, may be appointed Data Processors by the Data Controller, as well as access the Users' Personal Data whenever necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep Personal Data confidential. The updated list of Managers can be requested by email at email@example.com.