Being at the forefront and attentive to the changes that surround us is very important for us. This concept translates every day into concrete activities: a detailed study of the trends and fashions of the moment, both in terms of taste, and above all, in terms of materials. Our work collects all the potential of natural and synthetic fibers to transform them into different themes, colors and patterns.
Our collections are born from the inspiration for novelties and trends, and the products that are made are the translation. The DBT idea is expressed through the fusion of imagination and functionality, investing in product innovation and production processes, with an eye to the environment.
The conscious importance of ecology grows over time, together with an attention always stronger for natural and trends towards a sustainable direction.
This theme is interpreted using certified natural-origin fibers, artificial fibers obtained from sustainable crops, but also from recycled fibers such as wool and cotton, but above all polyester and polyamide fibers also in a biodegradable version.
The concept of “natural raw” becomes central to the collection and evolves in a “creative disorder” that proposes “wild” imperfections, artisanal irregularities, three-dimensional, light threads, messy, mottled but also rich and decorative.
It is a positive projection of the future. This collection puts at the center the environmental impact of every new creation, with sustainability and an exceptional know-how at the heart of our production process
- Materials' natural authenticity is celebrated.
- The bark appearance is affirmed, the imperfections are rough but refined thanks to linen, hemp and raffia.
- It's the return of grunge. The yarns are irregular, the knitting has a worn look The fibers come from recycling processes; small flames, neps and natural jarre mix with recycled, recyclable and biodegradable materials.
- The timeless yarns enhance the union of artificial fibers but with an environmentally friendly soul Tencel and Nylon, and the best of natural fibers, silk, cotton, merino wool.
- It's the research for a silky look. The brilliance is never too artificial and the opacity too material, but can be recognized in the natural shine of silk. Tencel, viscose and nylon are the must use fibers.
- There is a strong attraction for fancy: yarns are extravagant in their volumes, explosive in the colors with a washed-out effect, shaded and multicolor prints.
The intrinsic quality of the product is affirmed, which encourages sustainable and lasting fashion
Sustainability is the manifesto-theme that introduces the new DBT FIBRE collection
for autumn-winter 2023/24, which is expressed in the following concepts:
- Comfort is made emotional thanks to super light, fluid, silky yarns, sometimes
with luminescent touches
- Casual is luxurious and enriched with vintage reflections
- "Fluffy" / voluminous materials are a must, for super light and puffy products
- The aspects are semi-rustic, a little rough and communicate strong eco values (recycled)
- The ostentation of the unique piece through thick and artisanal threads.
All in the name of super colour and a strong desire for fancy threads.
Sustainable and ethical, functional and aesthetic, these are the must of the DBT Fiber S / S 23 collection which is organised through the following concepts:
- Sustainability and natural look lead the mood of the season
- The surfaces are rough and irregular textures
- The appearance is rustic - chic, the touch is dry and cracking
- Recycled fibers are plain or or with a raw look
- Materials have decorative elements such as neps and coloured kemps
- Multicolour printed items inspire new camouflage effects
- The luminescence is metallic with bright / dull effects
- The basic has a fluid and silky look thanks to Tencel ™ Lyocell
All in the name of an inter-seasonal and unisex casual style
The collection is under the banner of sustainability. Born from the continuous search for innovative products that aim to achieve high technical and aesthetic performance, developed from exclusive raw materials with low environmental impact.
There are four key concepts that best interpret the spirit of the new collection:
Super soft nylon fibers derived from recycling processes for smooth or resilient knitwear,
biodegradable fibers and cellulosic fibers for ultra-light weight jersey with a silky look.
Recycled polyester fibers and special cationic fibers, with innovative bulking properties that suggest light, active inspired sweaters for transversal wear.
Nylon fibers that imitate a mohair astrakhan effect alternate with dense, fluid and feathered surfaces typical of angora, at times with a metallic touch.
The Art of Heritage
Tops that suggest a refined and super chic craftsmanship, inspired by tradition but renewed with unprecedented inserts of printed tops, multicolored flames, tweeds and jarre.
For the new spring/summer 2022 collection, DBT Fibre is inspired by the privileged relationship between man and nature and promotes the new product line DBT ECO fibre.
DBT Eco Fibre is the commitment of De Martini Bayart & Textifibra to target its products and the activities related to their production towards an eco-responsible development model.
They are fibres that suggest yarns for a spring dress that is attentive to the aesthetics, functionality, well-being and health of the person. The yarn count is very thin and almost impalpable for the technical threads, super light for the cellulosic and extruded nylon, medium/large for the ethnic and sporting threads.
The season is characterized by a careful engineering of the skillfully studied thread, with solutions that reveal the preciousness of the fibres, games of unexpected colors and a shrewd desire for fantasy. Attention to detail and extreme customization reflect the idea of the unique garment. The lightness of the materials is taken to extremes.
This new autumn/winter 2021/22 season, DBT FIBRE reinforces its commitment to sustainable development, the key pillar of our mission, by presenting an entire collection of eco-friendly fibres.
SILKY AND FLUID ECO FIBRES
Dedicated to the new desire for elegance impalpable and extremely luxurious. Noble fibres that give sweetness, softness and preciousness. Fluid and super thin combed yarns or fluffy and evanescent gauze.
FLUFFY AND GLOSSY ECO FIBRES
Alpaca and mohair are fibres that recall a light image. Swollen and super feathered sweaters in a natural version but also in refined glossy/matt games due to the use of ultra bright nylon and metallized, flamed and crystalline-looking fibres.
RECYCLED AND BIO FIBRES
Recycled and reengineered fibres with a natural look, they transmit "green" suggestions. The irregularities, technically defined as "slubs" and jarre create original polychrome melange and stand out for authenticity, softness and for their eco-friendly character.
FANCY ECO FIBRES
Research and experimentation for new chromatic virtuosity. Melange and moulinè, in complex coloristic developments, give camouflage streaks and an artisanal touch to shirts with a strong and personalized character.